AP SSC Pass Percentage 2019 – AP 10th Toppers List, Marks Sheet (Memo) Download: Like the all other states the Andhra Pradesh has also its own board functioning for the conduction and handling the entire process of Class 10 examinations, the state has 13 districts with 4.97 crore population as per 2011 census which means that includes population of Telangana as both states are one before 2014. Through the state, many students appear for the SSC exams from regular, private modes etc, this year the board’s decision was to conduct SSC exams in the month of March and April, it begins from 18th March and completes on 2nd April 2019 and students has to wait till the correction are completed and results are out.
According to an article published in the ‘HT’ on 29th April 2018, last year, the education minister of the state along with the Commissioner of School Education has announced the State SSC Results in the Visakhapatnam district. The number of students registered or appeared for exams was 6,17,484 out of which 94.48% has qualified the exams, The pass percentage of boys were 94.41% and girls pass % was 94.56. In 2017 the percentage was 91.92 which has seen improved in 2018 to 94.48%. The Prakasam districts of Andhra Pradesh had the highest pass percentage with 97.93 where Nellore districts stood at last position with 80.37%. Out of the total qualifying students around 29,921 have got 10/10 GPA (Grade Point Average), the regular students appeared from 11,358 schools, from which 5,340 schools achieved 100% results and 17 schools registered zero percent result.
Quick Information about AP SSC 10th Class Results
- Name of the Board conducting Exams: BSEAP (Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh)
- Examination Name: AP Class 10th Examinations 2019
- Examination Schedule: 18-03-2019 to 02-04-2019
- Result Announcement Date: Expected in the Month of April 2019
- Overall Pass Percentage: May be available after the Results are Announced
- Official website(s) Where Results are Available to check Online: results.cgg.gov.in
Last year, out of a total of around 29 thousand students scoring 10/10 GPA, 26,475 students from private schools and 3,446 from government schools, the merit list may or may not be available because the board has GPA system for SSC which means only points are mentioned instead of exact marks. If any student has some doubt please feel free to ask with us through the comments section and we will try to reply you as soon as can and please share this website with your friends also and bookmark this website to get easy access to the website, and follow us on Facebook (All India Word) and stay tuned with us for more information. So we too say ‘All the Best’ to all the students who are checking out their Results online and qualifying students also get the ‘Qualified SSC Memo’ after some time, from the board through school usually.
How To Check or Download AP SSC Pass Percentage & Toppers List 2019
- The education minister of the state may announce the overall pass percentage of students
- Once it’s announced, it could be available on the official portal and we may also upload or update here
- If the information is available in the PDF format then please already have installed the Android or iOS application in your mobile which can open the PDF file
- Many students who score 10/10 are the students scoring the highest GPA
- The overall pass percentage includes regular & private students also